Friday, September 7, 2012

Luptree: Late Riser


Waking up was a trying experience for me.  You know that feeling when someone sticks one of your leaves in the water and suddenly when you wake up your roots are unaccountably damp?  It’s kinda like that. One moment you’re trying to train a dragon to sit and play dead, the next you are naked and screaming about being naked in front of the classroom again, when suddenly someone walks up, hands you some clothes and asks you to leave.  These were the first waking moments of my life.  

After gathering my clothes and my senses I resolved to  go out an see the world.  When I was but a sprout and my mind was but a wisp in the Dream of Dreams, there were no talks of Soccer style underwater sports but there was a feeling that the world was much bigger than the grotto and I wanted to get out as quickly as I could.  This brought up an odd moral Dilemma.  The Pale tree is the mother of our race.  At the base of the pale tree was an entrance but to enter would be immoral.  But to stay here would be a life of boredom so I face my shame and entered meekly into my mother.  

Did you know that when we get older beings of every race enter our bodies and take leisurely strolls about our innards?  My Stem trembles queasily at the thought.  But upon finding the portal room I set to going though random portals and seeing about starting my adventure.  After entering a random portal I ended up in a random kindergarten.  I played some Super Golumn Fighter 2 Arcade Edition and beat up some bullies for their lunch money.  It was a fun experience but I didn’t want to stay for ballistics and crafts so I jumped through another portal and ended up in a land called Queensdale.

After settling a land dispute with some bandits over a shrub named Bob (Nice shrub, owes me some money though)  I met another traveler named Nefidean.  My adventure was about to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment